Sleep Bag FAQ Videos:
What TOG do you need?
TOG is a rating system that measures warmth and calculates how quickly a fabric uses heat. It is the standard when choosing the appropriate sleeping bag for your baby, depending on the ambient temperature in your nursery. We recommend a heavier TOG during cooler months and a lighter one during warmer months.
This sleep bag is a 0.5 TOG, perfect for 23 to 26 °C or 74 to 78 °F.
Don’t take it from us
Take it from 20,000+ 5-star reviews. Or Jessica Alba.
Or The Bump. Your pick.
- ANAshley N.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag in Khaki 0.5I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBest sleep sacks
So soft and cozy. A must for any mom
- HWHeather W.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag in Crepe Rip Tide 0.5I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThe BEST
My newborn didn’t like swaddled and these are the best thing for her! She sleeps so comfortably in them!
- CHColleen H.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag in Oat Leopard 0.5I recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat color
The sizing and color is great but had an issue with a hole right by the zipper after one wash and a few wears! Kyte gave me credit to get a new one but still surprised it happened that quickly
- AOArianna O.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag in Royal 0.5I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThe perfect sleepsack!
This 0.5 tog sleepsack from Kyte Baby has been a staple in our household during the hot summer months. It is the perfect thickness for a warm night. As always these sleepsacks are buttery soft and this royal color is so pretty!! This was our first time buying a size large and it’s the perfect size. We will continue to buy large moving forward.
- JBJuliet B.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag in Oat Leopard 0.5I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoPerfect
Perfect for my son with plenty of room to grow but isn’t too big for him