Sleep Bag Swaddler in Fog
Free shipping on orders over US$85.
Expected Delivery for US Standard Shipping is 5-10 Business Days.
Expected Delivery for US VIP Shipping is 2-3 Business Days
Why We ❤️ Bamboo
3º cooler than cotton
Buttery soft & hypoallergenic
30% less water than cotton
- 97% bamboo rayon, 3% spandex
- 1.0 Tog Sleep Bag in Size XS
- extremely soft, breathable, stretchy and luxurious fabric
- fully removable swaddle wrap attached to the sleep bag via Velcro, which allows for different positioning of the swaddle as baby grows.
- swaddle piece features 2 layers of buttery soft bamboo rayon, an adjustable Velcro strip closure to form a perfect swaddle on babies of different sizes.
- when used on its own after swaddling piece is removed, sleep bag is designed to safely fit a newborn up to 13 lbs.
- J-shaped double zipper on the sleep bag for convenient diaper changes
- US and International patent pending
Sleep Bags from Left to RightXS, S, M, L, XL
Here are a couple things to note before you purchase:
-In Fall 2020, we began printing product information directly on the garment instead of on a neck tag. In Fall 2021, we began adding fold-over mittens to our Preemie and 0-3 month sizes on our long-sleeve apparel. We are still selling the original versions in order to reduce waste. Until all old inventory sells through, we are unable to guarantee which version you receive.
-We are currently in the process of changing our product tags and hang tags as a result of our rebranding, but please be aware that some of your garments may still have our old product tags or hang tags attached.
-Colors may vary slightly from how they appear on your computer or smartphone screen.
-Due to the nature of the printing process, our prints may feel slightly less soft than our solids. The rule of thumb to follow is: the less printing there is, the softer the fabric will be.
We want you to love every Kyte Baby piece you receive! If you have any questions or concerns about your order, please contact us at email@example.com.
What TOG do you need?
TOG is a rating system that measures warmth and calculates how quickly a fabric uses heat. It is the standard when choosing the appropriate sleeping bag for your baby, depending on the ambient temperature in your nursery. We recommend a heavier TOG during cooler months and a lighter one during warmer months.
Shop this style in: TOG 0.5 , TOG 1.0 or TOG 2.5.
The Kyte Baby Standard
Never not innovating
We’ve been researching, developing and innovating our sleep bags since 2014. We’ve set the standard for the softest fabric, the most user-friendly zipper design, the most durable stitching, and the safest, most comfortable design on the market—and we’re not stopping there.
We’ve expanded our sleep bags to include four sizes in three different weights, three sizes of sleep bag walkers, and a newborn sleep bag—the first of its kind in the market. Because we believe as long as the needs for safe and comfortable sleep keep changing, our products should, too.
Follow Along @kytebaby
Don’t take it from us
Take it from 20,000+ 5-star reviews. Or Jessica Alba.
Or The Bump. Your pick.