Sleep Bag FAQ Videos:
What TOG do you need?
TOG is a rating system that measures warmth and calculates how quickly a fabric uses heat. It is the standard when choosing the appropriate sleeping bag for your baby, depending on the ambient temperature in your nursery. We recommend a heavier TOG during cooler months and a lighter one during warmer months.
Don’t take it from us
Take it from 20,000+ 5-star reviews. Or Jessica Alba.
Or The Bump. Your pick.
- ADAmy D.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag Swaddler in UnicornI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoQuality, necessary, and completely adorable.
I bought two of these sleep bag swaddles for my granddaughter as shower gifts. The picture shows the item on my 2 day old granddaughter at the hospital. My daughter loves it and her baby calmed down almost immediately upon putting this on her.
- AVAlison V.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag Swaddler in TaroI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoA newborn must have
Love this color. So smooth and buttery soft material. This swaddle has very well thought out features: the tightening band at bottom so the blanket doesnt ride up, super soft velcro swaddle that doesn't ruin the fabric and smooth enclosed Zipper.
- AVAlison V.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag Swaddler in BlushI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoMust Need for Baby
The material is so soft and keeps baby warm during winter months. Velcro with removable swaddle keeps baby very snug. The Zipper is smooth and durable.
- CCCourtney C.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag Swaddler in MidnightI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoLifesaver!
Love the sleeping swaddler. My newborn sleeps great and it’s easy for changes!
- ACAnn C.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag Swaddler in FogI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoIt works too good
It almost works too good to where I am afraid to put him in it because it’s so hard to rouse him. I use it only for nap time in the day where he has a harder time staying asleep for a long time, and it helps so much to keep him asleep a little longer. For night I use just the sleep sack. I do have a major complaint though and that’s that it only comes in XS. I feel like most babies aren’t rolling till they are much bigger than this. It’s disappointing not to be able to get another sack in the next size that has the swaddle attachment.