What TOG do you need?
TOG is a rating system that measures warmth and calculates how quickly a fabric uses heat. It is the standard when choosing the appropriate sleeping bag for your baby, depending on the ambient temperature in your nursery. We recommend a heavier TOG during cooler months and a lighter one during warmer months.
Don’t take it from us
Take it from 20,000+ 5-star reviews. Or Jessica Alba.
Or The Bump. Your pick.
- KVKaleena V.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag Walker in Moo 1.0I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoSleep bag walker
We use these walker bags every night for my son! They are the absolute best. If I only bought one thing on the site it’d be the these.
- STSydney T.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag Walker in Raccoon 1.0I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLove!
Does the job and isn’t too heavy!
- ESEmilija S.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag Walker in Hunter 1.0I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoPerfect for my newly "big kid"
My son loves it as a step up, graduating from the sleep bag. Hunter is one of my favorite greens!
- CACecilia A.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag Walker in Camping 1.0 *Slight Misprint*I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSuper cute!
Super adorable print and perfect for cool weather months, however, I noticed this one was on the bigger side. Have sleep bag Walkers gotten bigger over the years? My son's horse one was perfect but each year we buy another, it seems to get way bigger. Still love!
- LMLauren M.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag Walker in Rust 1.0I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSo Cute!
This is adorable on a walking toddler. We’re obsessed with our sleep bags! Here’s my 18-month-old who’s in the 25% percentile for height and weight wearing the medium size.