What TOG do you need?
TOG is a rating system that measures warmth and calculates how quickly a fabric uses heat. It is the standard when choosing the appropriate sleeping bag for your baby, depending on the ambient temperature in your nursery. We recommend a heavier TOG during cooler months and a lighter one during warmer months.
Don’t take it from us
Take it from 20,000+ 5-star reviews. Or Jessica Alba.
Or The Bump. Your pick.
- ZLZoe L.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag Walker in Hunter 2.5I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoWe sizes down to this
We sizes down to this one since my 20 month old is on the smaller side. I didn’t know it was possible to love it even more then we already had. I was nervous to switch to the walker version of the sleep bag but my son would not keep a blanket on and he kept getting cold the walker bag is such the perfect solution while still being able to sleep with his blanky with out getting over heated. Best invention
- JWJennifer W.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag Walker in Blush 2.5I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoNeed!
My daughter recently started to prefer having her feet out. She loves it!
- YPYamilex P.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag Walker in Storm 2.5I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoToddler approved!
Toddler approved! Toddler able to move around the house very comfortably. The transition from sleep bag to sleep bag walker was very smooth since he started walking. Color storm is a fantastic neutral that goes with any toddler pj set color!
- YPYamilex P.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag Walker in Sage 2.5I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoVery comfortable!
Toddler approved! My son is 2 years old and we got the size medium. The Sleep Bag Walker fits great with lots of space to grow into! The versatility of this sleep bag allows my son to move around the house very comfortably. Sage color is very lovely and neutral.
- ZLZoe L.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag Walker in Cloud 2.5I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoLove it!
It’s like he’s sleeping in a cloud he loves it so much as soon as he puts it on he knows it’s time to sleep and he lays right down and goes to sleep and even sleeps in the morning! I love the versatility of the 3 way zipper for diaper changes and the bamboo sleeper under it makes the perfect combo! He’s a little peanut so we should have sized down but it still fits him very well!