What TOG do you need?
TOG is a rating system that measures warmth and calculates how quickly a fabric uses heat. It is the standard when choosing the appropriate sleeping bag for your baby, depending on the ambient temperature in your nursery. We recommend a heavier TOG during cooler months and a lighter one during warmer months.
Don’t take it from us
Take it from 20,000+ 5-star reviews. Or Jessica Alba.
Or The Bump. Your pick.
- MMaiVerified ReviewerReviewingSleep Bag Walker in Moo 1.0I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoThe large size is tooooo large
I bought the 18-36 month size for my 92nd percentile in height 21-month-old daughter who’s around 31-32 inches tall and this sleep bag walker is too long! She cannot walk in it because it’s a tripping hazard. The colors are gorgeous but the sizing is way off. It fits a child of elementary school height, not a toddler.
- AFAlyssa F.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag Walker in Camping 1.0 *Slight Misprint*I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoWonderfully soft walker
This walker is amazing and the best part my 18month old LOVES it!!! He has showed zero interest in cuddling anything but on a few different occasions he has reached for this walker to snuggle or ask me to put it on him. I’ve since bought two more sleep bags and his first blanket and I can’t wait to get them!!! I will definitely be buying more walkers!
- SSSusan S.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag Walker in Camping 1.0 *Slight Misprint*I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoCamping sleepbag walker
Love this print. Please restock the blankets
- ACAmy C.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag Walker in Giraffe 1.0I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove this!
My baby sleeps so well in this and he loves having his feet free!
- VMVivien M.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag Walker in Honey Bear 1.0I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBest Purchase Ever
This sleepwalker is a lifesaver! Our little one was 18 months and transitioned to his own room. He's too mobile for a sleep sack but too young to know how to keep a blanket on him at night. This print is so cute! With touches of marigold, khaki and coffee, it's the perfect neutral blend. The sleepwalker in general is so soft and remains soft after the wash. The sizing is very generous. Our little one is now 21 months and there's still plenty of room in the sleepwalker for him. We are so happy with our purchase. It helps him sleep through the night and gives us a peace of mind that he will be warm at night. Highly recommend!