Sleep Bag Walker in Rust 2.5
A wearable blanket for little ones always on the move
Free shipping on orders over US$85.
Expected Delivery for US Standard Shipping is 5-10 Business Days.
Expected Delivery for US VIP Shipping is 2-3 Business Days
Also available in Sleep Bags, Rompers, Footies, & Bodysuits
Why We ❤️ Bamboo
3º cooler than cotton
Buttery soft & hypoallergenic
30% less water than cotton
Sometimes it may seem as though your little one is growing faster than you can keep up! Made from the same buttery-soft fabric as our sleep bags, these bamboo walkers feature ankle cuffs to keep the warmth in while also allowing for safe mobility.
- Exterior: 97% Bamboo Rayon, 3% Spandex
- Filling: 100% Polyester
- Breathable material
- Dual zipper
PLEASE NOTE: This item does not ship to Canada
A reddish brown
Here is a couple things to note before your purchase:
- As of Fall 2020 we began the process of transitioning our inventory from having tags at the neck to having that same information printed on the garment. We are unable to guarantee which version you receive as it depends on how quickly inventory sells through. As we want you to love every piece of Kyte BABY you receive please contact email@example.com for any questions or concerns once your order arrives.
- Our most recent batch of 2.5 TOG items are more compressed than previous productions. These products are not defective and are the same weight/warmth as all 2.5 TOGs. They may, however, feel thinner or slightly different than previous batches, due to this compression difference.
- As of Fall 2021 we began adding fold-over mittens in sizes Preemie to 0-3 months on some of our long sleeve apparel. In an effort to reduce waste we will continue to sell the original versions without the fold-over mittens. We are unable to guarantee which version you receive as it depends on how quickly inventory sells through. As we want you to love every piece of Kyte BABY you receive please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or concerns once your order arrives.
-Colors may vary from how they appear on computer/smartphone screen.
- We succeeded in creating the softest possible fabric for your little ones, and we do our best to preserve that same softness on our prints. Due to the nature of the printing process, our prints have a slightly different feel. The rule of thumb to follow is: the less printing there is, the softer the fabric will be. If you are disappointed with the items, please don’t hesitate to let us know, and we will gladly create an exchange or return for you.
What TOG do you need?
TOG is a rating system that measures warmth and calculates how quickly a fabric uses heat. It is the standard when choosing the appropriate sleeping bag for your baby, depending on the ambient temperature in your nursery. We recommend a heavier TOG during cooler months and a lighter one during warmer months.
The Kyte Baby Standard
Never not innovating
We’ve been researching, developing and innovating our sleep bags since 2014. We’ve set the standard for the softest fabric, the most user-friendly zipper design, the most durable stitching, and the safest, most comfortable design on the market—and we’re not stopping there.
We’ve expanded our sleep bags to include four sizes in three different weights, three sizes of sleep bag walkers, and a newborn sleep bag—the first of its kind in the market. Because we believe as long as the needs for safe and comfortable sleep keep changing, our products should, too.
Follow Along @kytebaby
Don’t take it from us
Take it from 20,000+ 5-star reviews. Or Jessica Alba.
Or The Bump. Your pick.