What TOG do you need?
TOG is a rating system that measures warmth and calculates how quickly a fabric uses heat. It is the standard when choosing the appropriate sleeping bag for your baby, depending on the ambient temperature in your nursery. We recommend a heavier TOG during cooler months and a lighter one during warmer months.
Don’t take it from us
Take it from 20,000+ 5-star reviews. Or Jessica Alba.
Or The Bump. Your pick.
- MPMorgan P.Verified BuyerReviewingSlumber Suit in Dusty RoseI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoPerfect for cold days and nights!
We are big fans of the slumber suit! My little ones room gets cold during the winter and the slumber suit has allowed her to sleep through the night comfortably even when it gets a little chilly! Bonus points because it’s turn out to be perfect for our early morning runs as well! My little one is 8 months old 27 inches tall and 20 lbs wearing a size medium.
- AGAmsi G.Verified BuyerReviewingSlumber Suit in TrailI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoSo cozy!
He sleeps so well in this! He does get a little warm in this sometimes so he sleeps in this without socks!
- MBMelissa B.Verified BuyerReviewingSlumber Suit in Midnight ConstellationsI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoStill figuring out how to best sleep in it.
With temps changing, we wanted to get something warmer that also allowed my little one to move around more freely than in a sack. We’re testing wearing a zipper romper or a onesie underneath. I like that his feet are exposed but I’m not sure my little guy does or not. Jury is still out for me on this but it works better than the sleep sack for his age and the season. (He’s 14 months and we live in Indiana).
- AOAlexandra O.Verified BuyerReviewingSlumber Suit in TrailI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars1 month agoToo Small
I like the idea but not great execution. It’s too small and sizing up would be way too big. Although he’s one I don’t feel safe putting him in larger sleep bags/walkers/suits. I saw mixed reviews on this but really wanted to try it out. Definitely not purchasing again. I think sleep bag walkers with sleeves would be perfect. I prefer that there be more space for my son to move more freely. 31.5 in 23.7 lbs wearing medium. Pulls in the crotch area.
- CHCHEYENNE H.Verified BuyerReviewingSlumber Suit in CrepeI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat for walks
In the PNW, we get all 4 seasons! But we still love to walk outside during all 4 & this slumber suit makes fastening into the stroller possible, while staying warm!! Wish the quality was just a bit more up to par with the price, the zippers can be difficult when they come undone on the bottom.