Long Sleeve Pajamas in Dragon
Free shipping on orders over US$85.
Expected Delivery for US Standard Shipping is 5-10 Business Days.
Expected Delivery for US VIP Shipping is 2-5 Business Days
Why We ❤️ Bamboo
3º cooler than cotton
Buttery soft & hypoallergenic
30% less water than cotton
Your mini has grown so fast! Although she is no longer layette-sized, you can still dress her in the same super soft, all-natural bamboo rayon you both love. Our oh-so-adorable toddler pajamas include a long-sleeved top and matching pants. They’re perfect for story-time cuddles!
- 97% Bamboo Rayon, 3% Spandex
- Breathable material
- Designed for sensitive skin
A fearsome all-over print featuring medieval castles and flying, fire-breathing dragons colored in a warm light grey called Oat, a blue-violet pastel called Periwinkle, and a light aqua blue called Robin, over a white background.
Looking For the Right Fit?
Models from Left to Right
- 36.5", 28lbs, 2.5 years old - wearing 3T in Slate
- 41.5", 36lbs, 4.5 years old - wearing 4T in Cloud
- 42", 34lbs, 5 years old - wearing 4T in Sage
- 47", 59lbs, 5 years old - wearing 6T in Storm
Here are a couple things to note before you purchase:
-In Fall 2020, we began printing product information directly on the garment instead of on a neck tag. In Fall 2021, we began adding fold-over mittens to our Preemie and 0-3 month sizes on our long-sleeve apparel. We are still selling the original versions in order to reduce waste. Until all old inventory sells through, we are unable to guarantee which version you receive.
-We are currently in the process of changing our product tags and hang tags as a result of our rebranding, but please be aware that some of your garments may still have our old product tags or hang tags attached.
-Colors may vary slightly from how they appear on your computer or smartphone screen.
-Due to the nature of the printing process, our prints may feel slightly less soft than our solids. The rule of thumb to follow is: the less printing there is, the softer the fabric will be.
We want you to love every Kyte Baby piece you receive! If you have any questions or concerns about your order, please contact us at email@example.com.
AS SEEN ON INSTAGRAM @KYTEBABY
The Kyte Baby Standard
Never not innovating
We’ve been researching, developing and innovating our sleep bags since 2014. We’ve set the standard for the softest fabric, the most user-friendly zipper design, the most durable stitching, and the safest, most comfortable design on the market—and we’re not stopping there.
We’ve expanded our sleep bags to include four sizes in three different weights, three sizes of sleep bag walkers, and a newborn sleep bag—the first of its kind in the market. Because we believe as long as the needs for safe and comfortable sleep keep changing, our products should, too.
Don’t take it from us
Take it from 20,000+ 5-star reviews. Or Jessica Alba.
Or The Bump. Your pick.
- AHanabelle h.Verified BuyerReviewingLong Sleeve Pajamas in Small Midnight MagnoliaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayCouldn’t pass up magnolia as a boy mom!
So happy I got this for my son
- KMKathryn M.Verified BuyerReviewingLong Sleeve Pajamas in SageI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdaySage is a classic colour
Sage pairs so well with so many other colours. It was the first colour I bought from kyte and I keep coming back for more! We love the toddler pjs.
- KMKathryn M.Verified BuyerReviewingLong Sleeve Pajamas in CrepeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayThe sweetest pink
The first crepe I’ve purchased and I can’t wait to get more. It pairs beautifully with lots of the other kyte colours.
- JSJessica S.Verified BuyerReviewingLong Sleeve Pajamas in UnicornI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayAmazing
The softest fabric and such a cute print.
- JSJessica S.Verified BuyerReviewingLong Sleeve Pajamas in StrawberryI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayGreat pjs
Absolutely love these pjs. The fabric is so soft and the
print is the cutest. My daughter loves them.