With Father’s Day right around the corner, you may be thinking of all the incredible dads in your life. Whether you’re thinking of your own biological father, a stepfather, an uncle, a grandfather, your child’s father, or someone who showed you love and care, this holiday is a special time to show appreciation for everything they have done. Father’s Day exists to celebrate all fathers and father figures, no matter what that looks like for your family. And, although all these dads may be completely different, there’s one thing they all have in common. They’re hard to shop for. Ask any dad what they want as a gift, and they’ll likely say “Nothing.” Why is this a universal experience? No idea. But, whether they’re unwrapping a tie, a bottle of wine, or a macaroni picture frame that’s been haphazardly glued by their child, the reaction is more or less the same. So, this Father’s Day, we’ve come up with the perfect gifts for every type of dad.
Gifts for the dad who needs a spa day
1. Lunix LX3 Cordless Hand Massager: In the digital age, carpal tunnel is prevalent and it’s no joke. This cordless hand massager offers instant relief anytime, anywhere.
2. Gentleman Jon Wet Shave Kit: Experience fewer nicks and get a smooth, beautiful shave with this wet shave kit. Complete with everything you need, this kit will have you feeling like a true gentleman.
3. Kyte BABY Face Sea Sponge: These sea sponges are small and perfect to use for washing your face. Responsibly harvested, all-natural, and chock full of healthy sea minerals, these sponges gently exfoliate your skin.
4. Farmacy Coconut Gel Mask: Self-care is putting on a sheet mask and binge-watching the newest show on Netflix. Pro tip: Store it in the fridge until you’re ready to use it, for a cooling and soothing experience.
5. Jack Black The Jetsetter: This set from Jack Black has head-to-toe solutions in the perfect travel size. Say goodbye to hotel bar soap and use these luxe products for a pampered experience.
6. Kyte BABY Adult Bathrobe: Thoughtfully crafted from bamboo terry, this plush robe makes every bath experience feel like you’re at the spa.
7. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Shampoo: Using an all-in-one shampoo and conditioner might sound tempting, but your hair is begging you not to. This shampoo will make every day a perfect hair day, so you can be your most confident self.
8. Kyte BABY Men’s Jogger Set: Buttery soft, breathable, and perfectly stretchy, this jogger set is what dreams are made of. Lounging never felt so luxurious before.
Gifts for the dad who runs hot
1. OXO Good Grips Cold Brew Coffee Maker: Iced coffee is better than hot coffee, and anyone who says differently probably doesn’t sweat ever. Not only does cold brew coffee feel better, it tastes better, too.
2. Ice Cube Cooling Pillow: Made for those of us who are always flipping to the cold side of the pillow, this special pillow is also perfect for side sleepers.
3. Frogg Toggs Chilly Pad Instant Cooling Towel: This cooling towel is perfect for hiking, working out, or any activity, really. Made from a hyper-evaporative material, it gives you an instant cool-down that feels like heaven on a hot day.
4. Kyte BABY Adult Blanket in 2.5 TOG: This ultra-breathable blanket is made from bamboo rayon, which is 3 degrees cooler than cotton. It feels cool to the touch, while still keeping you warm on cold nights.
5. ESASORA Ice Roller: Cool down and reduce swelling in your face with this ice roller. It’s perfect in the summer, especially when you’ve been drinking or snacking the night before.
6. Brumate Hopsulator Bott’l: Nothing, and we mean nothing tastes as gross as a warm drink that is meant to be cold. This product is made from stainless steel with special technology to keep your drink ice cold.
7. Dyson Pure Cool Purifying Fan: This is an expensive gift, but one that’s so worth it. This Dyson fan is a workhorse, cooling quickly and effectively, while also purifying the air.
8. Kyte BABY Men’s Crew Neck Tee: If regular t-shirts still leave you feeling sweaty, making the switch to bamboo may be what you need to cool down. Soft, buttery, and super breathable, this classic crew cut from bamboo is the perfect pick.
Gifts for the dad who’s an amateur chef
1. Hedley & Bennett Essential Apron: Made from durable cotton canvas, this apron comes with a lifetime guarantee so you can take it along your journey of cooking.
2. Boos Edge-Grain Maple Cutting & Carving Board: If you’re a meat-eater, this gorgeous cutting board is perfect for carving your next roast. Plus, the high-quality wood won’t dull your best knives.
3. Vitamix Explorian E310 Blender: Once you use a Vitamix, life before it will seem primitive. No other appliance can compare with the silky smooth textures it produces, and if you’re a fan of making vegan cheese with cashews, this workhorse of a blender is a must-have.
4. Stainless Steel Rub Away Bar: Behind every delicious meal is someone who spent a lot of time mincing the garlic for the dish. It might taste great, but the odors linger a loooong time. Use this handy bar to rub away those odors instantly!
5. Our Place Always Pan: This multi-use pan is a cult-favorite for a reason. You can braise, sear, steam, strain, sauté, fry, and boil—all in this one pan.
6. Williams Sonoma Click and Grow Smart Garden: Never buy herbs at the grocery store again. This smart garden does all the work for you, so you can easily grow your own herbs right on your countertop.
7. DexFit Level 5 Cut Resistant Gloves: Never fear the mandoline again with these level 5 cut resistant gloves. Gone are the days of bandaged fingers, as you usher in a new era of cooking with confidence.
8. Kyte BABY Sea Sponge: Here’s a little secret: Sea sponges aren’t just a sustainable alternative to loofahs. They can be used for anything a sponge can do. Which includes washing dishes. This sea sponge is so gentle, it won’t damage any of your favorite cookware.
Gifts for the dad who’s all about #GYMLIFE
1. Bombas Men’s Strong Compression Socks: Whether you run or ride your bike, the move you should be making is wearing compression socks. Not only do they reduce muscle pain and damage, they improve your performance and endurance.
2. Kyte BABY Terry Washcloth: Working out makes you sweaty, and having sweat dripping into your eyes isn’t exactly comfortable while you’re trying to get fit. These washcloths are made from ultra-absorbent, antibacterial bamboo terry.
3. Trigger Point Performance Vibrating Foam Roller: A foam roller is an athlete’s best friend, but this particular one delivers vibration frequencies that are ideal for pain relief and muscle relaxation.
4. Theragun Mini: Remember when leg day meant not being able to sit down the next morning? Not anymore! This travel-sized massage gun delivers a powerful muscle treatment for sweet, sweet relief.
5. Rogue Kettlebells: Kettlebells are an invaluable tool that brings full body benefits. These kettlebells are made from first run iron ore, not scraps, to deliver a high-quality product.
6. Hydroflask 64 oz: Staying hydrated is important for your health, and even more so when you exercise. This large, reusable water bottle keeps your H2O cold while holding up to a full 8 cups.
7. Apple Airpods Pro: This new and improved version of your favorite wireless earbuds feature a few key differences, the most notable ones being that they’re water-resistant and noise-cancelling.
8. Nike Free Metcon 3: These shoes aren’t just pretty to look at. Designed for rigorous training, its flexibility around the forefoot with Metcon stability in the heel helps you reach your fullest potential.