Sleep Bag FAQ Videos:
What TOG do you need?
TOG is a rating system that measures warmth and calculates how quickly a fabric uses heat. It is the standard when choosing the appropriate sleeping bag for your baby, depending on the ambient temperature in your nursery. We recommend a heavier TOG during cooler months and a lighter one during warmer months.
This sleep bag is a 1.0 TOG, perfect for 21 to 23 °C or 69 to 73 °F.
Don’t take it from us
Take it from 20,000+ 5-star reviews. Or Jessica Alba.
Or The Bump. Your pick.
- MWMonika W.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag in Fog 1.0I do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars5 days agoCame in stained
I wanted to love this product after ALL my friends raved about it and it arrived stained! I tried to wash it (as directed) and the stains did not come out. Now I cant returned it because I washed it... !
- KJKaylee J.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag in Hunter Rainbow 1.0I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 days agoRuns big, I guess!
We recently sized out of the Medium sleep bag but the large is too big. Hmmm…
The bag itself is cute and soft, just think maybe the sizing could use work :)
- MBMadison B.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag in Blush 1.0I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBeautiful color
This is the second sleep sack I ordered in blush and I just love this color! So glad it’s a core one. My daughter also sleeps incredible with it! We love kyte!
- KBKelly B.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag in Fog Rainbow 1.0I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoFavorite sleep sacks
Kyte’s sleep sacks are our favorite. They are so soft and warm plus they wash well. Forever a fan!
- JSJenny S.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag in Cloud 1.0I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSo comfortable
I purchased the sleep bag in cloud. The feel of it is like a cloud. My baby loves it.