What TOG do you need?
TOG is a rating system that measures warmth and calculates how quickly a fabric uses heat. It is the standard when choosing the appropriate sleeping bag for your baby, depending on the ambient temperature in your nursery. We recommend a heavier TOG during cooler months and a lighter one during warmer months.
Don’t take it from us
Take it from 20,000+ 5-star reviews. Or Jessica Alba.
Or The Bump. Your pick.
- ABAllison B.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag Walker in Dragon 0.5I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoso soft & durable!
perfect sizing and great for my LO who is 22 months!
- CRChristina R.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag Walker in Lavender 0.5I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAmazing!
.5 TOG lavender sleep walker is amazing! It’s just enough coverage for warmer weather and it’s so soft and the print is gorgeous!!
- JJJihee J.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag Walker in Slate 0.5I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove this sleep bag walker!
My baby is starting to stand up and I’m starting to transition her from a sleep bag into the walker and I love it so far! It’s like a wearable blanket and the color is so good.
- CBCindy B.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag Walker in Lavender 0.5I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSo cozy and beautiful!
So glad I decided to get a 0.5 walker. I own two 1.0 walkers and my son loves them. But now that the heat is coming, I decided a cooler sleep sack is needed. This print is adorable too! So buttery soft 😍
- EBEda B.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag Walker in Caribbean 0.5I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoComfy and cute!
I love how this look and my baby was very comfortable in it too. 4 stars only because the tog 1 one is more comfortable.