Lovey in Butter with Removable Teething Ring
Free shipping on orders over US$85.
Expected Delivery for US Standard Shipping is 5-10 Business Days.
Expected Delivery for US VIP Shipping is 2-3 Business Days
Why We ❤️ Bamboo
3º cooler than cotton
Buttery soft & hypoallergenic
30% less water than cotton
Our lovey is a mobile and attachable mini security blanket, made from the same material as our beloved sleep bags. It comes with a detachable ring made from all-natural beech wood to relieve teething symptoms. Polished to smooth perfection, the wooden ring has no treatment or coating so you can rest easy knowing your baby is safe. Easily unthread the ring and attach the lovey to baby’s pacifier, teether, toy, or our ring sling!
- 97% Bamboo Rayon, 3% Spandex
- 100% Polyester filling
- Breathable fabric
- Naturally antibacterial
Ring is made from natural beech wood
- Discard if fabric or threading is broken
- Do not put wooden ring into washing machine
- Machine wash cold
- Hang to dry or tumble dry low
- Iron on medium
- Do not use bleach
After much use, the beech wood ring may lose some of its smooth texture. If you want to restore it to a smooth finish, rub the teether surface a few times with 220-400 grit sandpaper from your local hardware store. Alternatively, a new green scrubber pad from your kitchen can also do the trick. Avoid submerging your lovey ring in water, as it will raise the grain. Just use a damp cloth, and a small amount of mild dish soap to wipe the wood. Applying olive oil or coconut oil and wiping the excess can also help restore shine.
Here is a couple things to note before your purchase:
- As of Fall 2020 we began the process of transitioning our inventory from having tags at the neck to having that same information printed on the garment. We are unable to guarantee which version you receive as it depends on how quickly inventory sells through. As we want you to love every piece of Kyte BABY you receive please contact email@example.com for any questions or concerns once your order arrives.
- Our most recent batch of 2.5 TOG items are more compressed than previous productions. These products are not defective and are the same weight/warmth as all 2.5 TOGs. They may, however, feel thinner or slightly different than previous batches, due to this compression difference.
- As of Fall 2021 we began adding fold-over mittens in sizes Preemie to 0-3 months on some of our long sleeve apparel. In an effort to reduce waste we will continue to sell the original versions without the fold-over mittens. We are unable to guarantee which version you receive as it depends on how quickly inventory sells through. As we want you to love every piece of Kyte BABY you receive please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or concerns once your order arrives.
-Colors may vary from how they appear on computer/smartphone screen.
- We succeeded in creating the softest possible fabric for your little ones, and we do our best to preserve that same softness on our prints. Due to the nature of the printing process, our prints have a slightly different feel. The rule of thumb to follow is: the less printing there is, the softer the fabric will be. If you are disappointed with the items, please don’t hesitate to let us know, and we will gladly create an exchange or return for you.
The Kyte Baby Standard
Never not innovating
We’ve been researching, developing and innovating our sleep bags since 2014. We’ve set the standard for the softest fabric, the most user-friendly zipper design, the most durable stitching, and the safest, most comfortable design on the market—and we’re not stopping there.
We’ve expanded our sleep bags to include four sizes in three different weights, three sizes of sleep bag walkers, and a newborn sleep bag—the first of its kind in the market. Because we believe as long as the needs for safe and comfortable sleep keep changing, our products should, too.
Follow Along @kytebaby
Don’t take it from us
Take it from 20,000+ 5-star reviews. Or Jessica Alba.
Or The Bump. Your pick.