Don’t take it from us
Take it from 20,000+ 5-star reviews. Or Jessica Alba.
Or The Bump. Your pick.
- LMLaura M.Verified BuyerReviewingToddler Blanket in Midnight 2.5I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBought this for myself
Yes, this is a toddler blanket, but after feeling how soft this blanket was, I knew I needed one for meeee. I love holding a blanket when I sleep, and my old, non-Kyte Baby blanket was getting thin and scratchy. I upgraded to the black (midnight) 2.5 tog blanket, and it's been wonderful. It's buttery soft, and truly opaque--I like snuggling up in it to block the morning sun when I want to catch some more zzz's. It's a great throw size or small blanket for holding, for those looking for that type of product! I have noticed that it does attract a bit of lint/cat fur though, which is more noticeable because I chose the black color. So far, this blanket has washed beautifully with no pilling.
- HVHeidy V.Verified BuyerReviewingToddler Blanket in Fog 2.5I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat purchase
Very soft blanket. Nice light blue color . Very soft. Perfect size for a crib.
- SBSarah B.Verified BuyerReviewingToddler Blanket in Tahoe 2.5I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoPerfect for Thomas
My son Thomas is obsessed with both of his Kyte toddler blankets. The toddler size is perfect for our three year old and will be for a while. The Tahoe goes perfectly with his big boy room. (Shown folded on a double bed.)
- ASAnna S.Verified BuyerReviewingToddler Blanket in Cloud 2.5I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove it and do monthly photos on it
- EMErin M.Verified BuyerReviewingToddler Blanket in Blush 2.5I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoPerfect addition
We love our Kyte blankets and blush was the perfect shade for our navy nursery