Ring Sling in Aspen with Rose Gold Rings
Free shipping on orders over US$85.
Expected Delivery for US Standard Shipping is 5-10 Business Days.
Expected Delivery for US VIP Shipping is 2-5 Business Days
Why We ❤️ Bamboo
3º cooler than cotton
Buttery soft & hypoallergenic
30% less water than cotton
A parent on the go? Wanting to keep your baby close but your hands free? Looking for a way to comfortably bring your baby on adventures? Our ring slings were designed for you! Made from environmentally-friendly 100% pre-washed linen, these slings are strong and easy to use. They can be adjusted for most adult body types and can hold babies from 8lbs up to 35lbs.
Our slings feature beautiful rose gold rings matching our forest-inspired colors perfectly. With two pockets, a large exterior pocket and a smaller interior one, there is space for all those extra items parents need such as cell phones and pacifiers!
- Size: 80in long
- Sling made from 100% Flax Linen
- Rings made from 100% Aluminum
- Babies younger than 4 months can suffocate in this product if face is pressed against the parent's body. Check often to make sure baby's face and airways are uncovered, clearly visible and away from caregiver's body at all times
- Never use sling with babies smaller than 8 pounds without asking the advice of a health care professional
- Machine wash cold, hang to dry or tumble dry low, iron on medium
- Do not use bleach
How to Ring Sling Your Newborn:
How to Thread a Ring Sling:
How to Use Your Ring Sling:
Putting Baby in the Ring Sling:
How to Ring Sling Your Newborn:
Here are a couple things to note before you purchase:
-In Fall 2020, we began printing product information directly on the garment instead of on a neck tag. In Fall 2021, we began adding fold-over mittens to our Preemie and 0-3 month sizes on our long-sleeve apparel. We are still selling the original versions in order to reduce waste. Until all old inventory sells through, we are unable to guarantee which version you receive.
-We are currently in the process of changing our product tags and hang tags as a result of our rebranding, but please be aware that some of your garments may still have our old product tags or hang tags attached.
-Colors may vary slightly from how they appear on your computer or smartphone screen.
-Due to the nature of the printing process, our prints may feel slightly less soft than our solids. The rule of thumb to follow is: the less printing there is, the softer the fabric will be.
We want you to love every Kyte Baby piece you receive! If you have any questions or concerns about your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Kyte Baby Standard
Never not innovating
We’ve been researching, developing and innovating our sleep bags since 2014. We’ve set the standard for the softest fabric, the most user-friendly zipper design, the most durable stitching, and the safest, most comfortable design on the market—and we’re not stopping there.
We’ve expanded our sleep bags to include four sizes in three different weights, three sizes of sleep bag walkers, and a newborn sleep bag—the first of its kind in the market. Because we believe as long as the needs for safe and comfortable sleep keep changing, our products should, too.
Follow Along @kytebaby
Don’t take it from us
Take it from 20,000+ 5-star reviews. Or Jessica Alba.
Or The Bump. Your pick.
- ATAlexis T.Verified BuyerReviewingRing Sling in RedwoodI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoI absolutely love it! The
I absolutely love it! The color is absolutely gorgeous and my son loves being in it while we go on walks and while I do stuff around the house
- VRVyctoria R.Verified BuyerReviewingRing Sling in WisteriaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful
The color is beautiful and this sling is so easy to use! Due with my 2nd in a month and cant wait to use this regularly.
- RKRachel K.Verified BuyerReviewingRing Sling in FlaxI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPerfect for plus sized mamas
I’m so in love with this ring sling. I am plus sized and not all wraps and baby carriers work or fit right and this wrap is so nice. I was worried because it’s one size but it works great. It took me a minute to learn how to effectively put babe inside the wrap but now that I have it down it’s easy. The design is just out of this world. Hands down the best wrap I have used and this is my third babe!
- APAllison P.Verified BuyerReviewingRing Sling in Aspen with Rose Gold RingsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove all our Kyte baby
Love all our Kyte baby gear. Getting it’s of use out of the ring sling and the pacifier attached to the security blanket (set the wood teethed aside for later). Super Soft quality products!
- JJenniferReviewingRing Sling in BirchI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat item for bigger babies/toddlers too!
My son is 18 months and just over 30 lbs. His weight was perfectly distributed and it was very comfortable for me. It looks great too and feels very sturdy!