Sleep Bag FAQ Videos:
What TOG do you need?
TOG is a rating system that measures warmth and calculates how quickly a fabric uses heat. It is the standard when choosing the appropriate sleeping bag for your baby, depending on the ambient temperature in your nursery. We recommend a heavier TOG during cooler months and a lighter one during warmer months.
This sleep bag is a 2.5 TOG, perfect for 16 to 20 °C or 61 to 68 °F.
Don’t take it from us
Take it from 20,000+ 5-star reviews. Or Jessica Alba.
Or The Bump. Your pick.
- GAGabrielle A.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag in Alpine Village 2.5I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSleep bag
Keeps my girl warm when the temperatures dip lower. Love it!
- VCVanessa C.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag in Dusty Rose 2.5I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBaby loves her sleep sack
Softest can be my little girl sleep so much better at night with her sleep sack on. It is literally a staple in our house.
- ESElizabeth S.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag in Raccoon 2.5I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoRacoons
Love the little trash pandas. material is buttery, soft as always
- MMMargaret M.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag in Dusty Rose 2.5I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoMy favorite color!
I hope dusty rose becomes core! It is by far my favorite color!
- CBCourtney B.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag in Espresso 2.5I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat sleep sacks
Amazing sleep sacks. These are wonderful and our daughter loves hers so much. For naps and bedtime, they are great. The softness and comfort are amazing.