What TOG do you need?
TOG is a rating system that measures warmth and calculates how quickly a fabric uses heat. It is the standard when choosing the appropriate sleeping bag for your baby, depending on the ambient temperature in your nursery. We recommend a heavier TOG during cooler months and a lighter one during warmer months.
Don’t take it from us
Take it from 20,000+ 5-star reviews. Or Jessica Alba.
Or The Bump. Your pick.
- HFHailey F.Verified BuyerReviewingSlumber Suit in UnicornI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove this!
I dislike the tight swaddles, the weighted sleep sacks, and the suits where the baby can’t move for developmental and natural reflex reasons…. But there’s never much to keep the baby’s arms and legs warm and blanketed while they sleep. This is like the perfect feel and weight, like a light blanket covering them!
- BMBrittany M.Verified BuyerReviewingSlumber Suit in BlushI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSo soft and warm
My little one isn't a fan of the sleep sacs but she adores this suit!
- LLLian Lian M.Verified BuyerReviewingSlumber Suit in DragonI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoNever worry about the blanket again
Very nice and cozy feel to the fabric. In his old cotton sleep suit he would sweat a bit and kick the blanket but with this one he wakes up toasty without forcing socks on him at night. We are at the low end of the height range for size L so we can even pull it over a part of his feet after he falls asleep.
- EKEileen K.Verified BuyerReviewingSlumber Suit in UnicornI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSlumber Suit
We live the Slumber Suit. Perfect for Germany weather. Please have more colors and different TOGs.
- RORebecca O.Verified BuyerReviewingSlumber Suit in SlateI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoBest Purchase
We’ve been using this for walks in the carrier in days that a about 60 degrees and it’s been perfect and so easy to put on over his clothes instead of putting on a jacket. I’ll probably get another one for sleep in the colder months too. It’s a like big but perfect for him to grow into