Sleep Bag FAQ Videos:
What TOG do you need?
TOG is a rating system that measures warmth and calculates how quickly a fabric uses heat. It is the standard when choosing the appropriate sleeping bag for your baby, depending on the ambient temperature in your nursery. We recommend a heavier TOG during cooler months and a lighter one during warmer months.
This sleep bag is a 1.0 TOG, perfect for 21 to 23 °C or 69 to 73 °F.
Don’t take it from us
Take it from 20,000+ 5-star reviews. Or Jessica Alba.
Or The Bump. Your pick.
- LMLaura M.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag in Giraffe 1.0I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSo cozy
We took this giraffe sleep bag with us to our cabin in Northern Minnesota, and it kept my son cozy and comfy in his travel crib during the trip. The giraffe print is adorable, and I love that the colors are neutral so it pairs well with lots of jammies and decor styles. It's also gender neutral, so I'll be able to use it for future babies.
- TCTaylor C.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag in Emerald 1.0I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove the sleep bags
I love all of Kyte Baby sleep bags! My son sleeps so great in them and stays way cooler in them than any other brand. He has eczema and he used to have it bad on his back and ever since using the kyte sleep bags it's gone away!
- JBJorgie B.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag in Periwinkle Bluebonnet 1.0I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBluebonnet Sleep Bag
Great quality and oh so soft! Our sweet girl sleeps so well in her sleep bag and looks adorable too!
- HVHayley V.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag in Small Khaki Magnolia 1.0I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAmazing!
Love it! These sleep bags are so soft and my daughter sleeps so well in them.
- HVHayley V.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag in Taro 1.0I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAmazing
So worth it!! Slept through the night the first time we used it!! Soft & Warm!