What TOG do you need?
TOG is a rating system that measures warmth and calculates how quickly a fabric uses heat. It is the standard when choosing the appropriate sleeping bag for your baby, depending on the ambient temperature in your nursery. We recommend a heavier TOG during cooler months and a lighter one during warmer months.
Don’t take it from us
Take it from 20,000+ 5-star reviews. Or Jessica Alba.
Or The Bump. Your pick.
- ESEmilija S.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag Walker in Hunter 1.0I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoPerfect for my newly "big kid"
My son loves it as a step up, graduating from the sleep bag. Hunter is one of my favorite greens!
- CACecilia A.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag Walker in Camping 1.0 *Slight Misprint*I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoSuper cute!
Super adorable print and perfect for cool weather months, however, I noticed this one was on the bigger side. Have sleep bag Walkers gotten bigger over the years? My son's horse one was perfect but each year we buy another, it seems to get way bigger. Still love!
- LMLauren M.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag Walker in Rust 1.0I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSo Cute!
This is adorable on a walking toddler. We’re obsessed with our sleep bags! Here’s my 18-month-old who’s in the 25% percentile for height and weight wearing the medium size.
- LMLauren M.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag Walker in Hunter 1.0I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPerfect for my 1.5-year-old
My son looks so cute in his sleep bag walker. He can easily walk around in this medium size but can’t quite get his feet completely tucked into it; however, the large size is a tad too big on him right now.
- LMLauren M.Verified BuyerReviewingSleep Bag Walker in Charcoal 1.0I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat for a toddler!
Got this for my 18-month-old. It’s a little big for him to walk around in, but the length is great for him to have his feet completely tucked in. He’s currently using the medium size, but will probably be in the large size in a few months or when he’s closer to 2 years old.