Sleep Bag FAQ Videos:
What TOG do you need?
TOG is a rating system that measures warmth and calculates how quickly a fabric uses heat. It is the standard when choosing the appropriate sleeping bag for your baby, depending on the ambient temperature in your nursery. We recommend a heavier TOG during cooler months and a lighter one during warmer months.
Don’t take it from us
Take it from 20,000+ 5-star reviews. Or Jessica Alba.
Or The Bump. Your pick.
- VSVera S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 hours agoBlush swaddler
Very excited to use this! my girl due in 3 weeks!
- ELErin L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSwaddler 💕
We love the sleep swaddler, it’s part of our bedtime routine! Once all wrapped up baby knows it’s time for bed and she sleeps her longest periods when bundled up!
- EHErica H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoTop baby must have!
We absolutely love our swaddled sleep bag. Makes night time changes so much easier. I will be gifting to every new parent I know.
- SRSarah R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoBaby loves it!
Highly recommend for newborns! We were not good at swaddling to begin with. When this arrived it saved our nights! She loves this. Can’t live without
- JOJessie O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPerfection!
Just as soft and perfect as the normal sleep sacks! Can’t wait to try it on our newborn in a few months. Love it!