Sleep Bag FAQ Videos:
What TOG do you need?
TOG is a rating system that measures warmth and calculates how quickly a fabric uses heat. It is the standard when choosing the appropriate sleeping bag for your baby, depending on the ambient temperature in your nursery. We recommend a heavier TOG during cooler months and a lighter one during warmer months.
Don’t take it from us
Take it from 20,000+ 5-star reviews. Or Jessica Alba.
Or The Bump. Your pick.
- JMJaime M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars7 hours agoLove but already too small!
I love your sleep sacks! My toddler uses them and was so excited to try this sleep sack swaddled for our newborn. We used for 3 weeks and it’s already to small. Wish you also made in size small.
- TVTracy V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoGreat!
- TNTaylor N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoLOVE
Best invention ever. I love that it turns into a sleep bag.
- ELElisabeth L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSoftest sleep bag
Really soft sleep bag!
- CCCourtney C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSleep bag swaddler
Super soft, cloud is the perfect neural color!