Sleep Bag FAQ Videos:
What TOG do you need?
TOG is a rating system that measures warmth and calculates how quickly a fabric uses heat. It is the standard when choosing the appropriate sleeping bag for your baby, depending on the ambient temperature in your nursery. We recommend a heavier TOG during cooler months and a lighter one during warmer months.
Don’t take it from us
Take it from 20,000+ 5-star reviews. Or Jessica Alba.
Or The Bump. Your pick.
- TNTaylor N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSO EXCITED FOR THIS
We have not used these yet but my baby boy is due in November and I am thrilled. They were not out when my toddlers were born but they have been obsessed with sleep bags since 6 weeks old and I know their brother will be too. Love that this turns into a sleep bag
- BJBreanne J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoStays put
We have tried several sleep sack swaddles - this one has been the only one she gets longer stretches with. It stays out all night and is secure. I love it!
- AMashley m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove !
I love the softness, and how open it is to their hips. Definitely need more
- AGAmethyst G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoNever used…
Unfortunately we never got to use the swaddle part of this sleep sack due to delayed shipping from the warehouse move. Other than that, we love and enjoy Kyte sleep sacks! The swaddle piece is able to be removed for continued use, which is what we did. I will say, sleep sacks are not as buttery soft as they once were. Although still soft!
- GGGianna G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoSoft & perfect fit
Perfect fit and buttery soft!