Sleep Bag FAQ Videos:
What TOG do you need?
TOG is a rating system that measures warmth and calculates how quickly a fabric uses heat. It is the standard when choosing the appropriate sleeping bag for your baby, depending on the ambient temperature in your nursery. We recommend a heavier TOG during cooler months and a lighter one during warmer months.
Don’t take it from us
Take it from 20,000+ 5-star reviews. Or Jessica Alba.
Or The Bump. Your pick.
- OGOlivia G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 hours agoLove
So beautiful and soft. Perfect for a new baby. Swaddles amazing and keeps baby so safe
- ESEmily S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoLove the conversion aspect
This is the prettiest neutral color, not too pink and not too brown. I love the conversion aspect to give longer use!
- ANAlyssa N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLOVE
Convenient, so soft and the easiest design. With my first baby I struggled to find a swaddle I loved and trusted. This is the best swaddle we’ve ever tried and my 3 week old seems so cozy in it. I love that it turns into our fav sleep sack after too! 2 for 1!
- ABAdrienne B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoExcited this came back in stock!
First time purchasing a sleep bag swaddler. I think it will be great!
- JCJordan C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoSo soft!
I haven’t had a chance to use this since my baby isn’t due until January but it looks amazing and it’s so soft! Love the feature to tie off the bottom for when they are really little.