Sleep Bag FAQ Videos:
What TOG do you need?
TOG is a rating system that measures warmth and calculates how quickly a fabric uses heat. It is the standard when choosing the appropriate sleeping bag for your baby, depending on the ambient temperature in your nursery. We recommend a heavier TOG during cooler months and a lighter one during warmer months.
Don’t take it from us
Take it from 20,000+ 5-star reviews. Or Jessica Alba.
Or The Bump. Your pick.
- SMSkyla M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 hour agoBest Swaddle
Only swaddle that my newborn can’t get her hands out of without effecting her hips!
- AGAmanda G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 hour agoAmazing purchase
This sleep swaddled is the absolute best!!! My baby doesn’t fuss about getting into it. It will also make for an easier transition to the sleep sack when she is big enough! We love it and will likely invest in a second one.
- BJBreanne J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars23 hours agoSage is everything
I love this colour. It’s so rich in colour. Appreciate how there is an extra elastic!
- TSTheresa S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoLove!
Love the color and material. So soft and well designed. Very happy!
- CHColleen H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoSo soft
Very excited to see if this swaddler works for my next child! The fabric is so soft!