Sleep Bag FAQ Videos:
What TOG do you need?
TOG is a rating system that measures warmth and calculates how quickly a fabric uses heat. It is the standard when choosing the appropriate sleeping bag for your baby, depending on the ambient temperature in your nursery. We recommend a heavier TOG during cooler months and a lighter one during warmer months.
Don’t take it from us
Take it from 20,000+ 5-star reviews. Or Jessica Alba.
Or The Bump. Your pick.
- CLCassandra La P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 minutes agoPerfect
The perfect size for a newborn baby. I can't wait to put him in it!
- TNTaylor N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 hours agoBest product ever
cannot wait to swaddle my baby boy in this and for it to turn into a sleep bag when he is done being swaddled. Best swaddle ever
- ADAlexa D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoEasy to Use
This is a great transition piece. Highly recommend
- SKsarune k.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat swaddler
We love it. Is such a good quality, stretchy material. I love it even more, because we will be able to use it as a sleep sack as well!
- GSGail S.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoSwaddle portion does not stay in place, moves towards babies face
Sleep sack portion is great, love the color and fabric and that you can remove the swaddle and use the band at the bottom to make the sleep sack shorter. New design still allows for swaddle to move towards babies face even when applied correctly. I do not feel comfortable using this for nighttime sleep, only for naps when I can watch and readjust it when it moves.